Monday, March 22, 2010

Wicked, 18 weeks and NCAA Basketball

Took the girls, along with my sister-in-law Vero, to see Wicked this weekend! It was my second time seeing it but it was the first time to see a musical for the girls. They really enjoyed it and they were so well behaved, which made me proud.

This week marks 18 weeks until the marathon! I’m working up to my 16th week running of 3-4-4-5 miles, according to training schedule. Each week I’ll post what my training mileage is supposed to be and how I’m doing.

This week, the plan is running 2-3-2-4. I’m off to a good start as I was able to run 2.5 during lunch! And the good news is that I felt good while running and it was relatively easy.

On Saturday, I’m very excited to go watch the NCAA Women’s basketball West Regionals. We’re center court, 10th row, so we’ll have great seats and hopefully get to see some good games. Go Stanford Cardinals!

My little one was sick all last week and now I’m battling it as well. I’m just hoping I can fight it off! Wish me luck and happy running!

Hey Jenn - how was the Shamrock Shuffle this past weekend? Can't wait to read the recap.

SF Marathon Here I Come,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Excellent comment below. Thanks!